Tasty Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe: This Easy Buffalo Meatball Appetizer Recipe Is Perfect for Gameday by Craig Couture
I made this meatball appetizer recipe for a day of football watching recently and figured others may enjoy it, especially with the upcoming Super Bowl®. It’s an easy one, a combination of the typical meatball recipe and chicken wing recipe. Perfect for gameday! Serve with blue cheese salad dressing or blue cheese crumbles (or both!).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced in half
- 1/3 cup wing sauce or hot sauce (I prefer Frank’s RedHot)
- 2 tablespoons Truff hot sauce (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Mix meatball ingredients together and roll into small balls. Place the meatballs on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.
- While the meatballs bake, put all sauce ingredients in a slow cooker or saucepot. Warm together on low heat, long enough to melt the butter and incorporate it into a sauce.
- Once the butter is melted and incorporated, add the meatballs. Cook on low heat for 30 minutes if using a slow cooker.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
Saucepots $10 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Wing Sauce $3 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
Frank's RedHot Sauce $3 & Up
Truff Hot Sauce $17 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.