Frozen Aperol Spritz Cocktail Recipe: A Refreshing & Frothy Aperol Cocktail Recipe by Elizabeth Van Lierde
This frozen Aperol spritz cocktail recipe, with a vibrant sunset-orange hue, is blended into a frothy mix in a few easy steps for a refreshing cocktail. It's the perfect drink to toast the new year with.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus time to freeze Aperol and OJ
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus time to freeze Aperol and OJ
- 12 ounces Aperol (frozen)
- 12 ounces orange juice (frozen)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (optional)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) prosecco or champagne
- 1 - 2 handfuls ice
- orange and grapefruit slices, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Freeze the Aperol and orange juice in ice trays at least 4 to 6 hours ahead of time.
- In a blender, combine the frozen Aperol, orange juice, frozen strawberries, prosecco (or champagne) and ice. Blend just until smooth and no chunks of ice remain, usually less than 30 seconds.
- Pour into your favorite cocktail glasses and garnish with orange and grapefruit slices.
- Aperol: The Aperol won’t freeze solid, but it will freeze enough to help the texture of this frozen cocktail.
- Frozen Strawberries: These are technically optional, but I think they add a punch of flavor and help keep the consistency frozen longer, so I highly recommend!
- If you’re making these for a party, I love getting a batch together and then popping it in the freezer until my friends arrive!
— Good Morning America (@GMA) September 2, 2021
Photos: The College Housewife
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Everyday Entertaining: 110+ Recipes for Going All Out When You're Staying In by Elizabeth Van Lierde $20
Blenders $20 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.