Whiskey & Coke Frozen Ice Pops Recipe: This Boozy Frozen Pop Will Be the Most Requested Adult Treat of Summer by Donna John
Hide these boozy ice pops from the kids because they're for adults only. This easy two-ingredient whiskey and Coke ice pops recipe will be your favorite treat this summer.
Prep Time: 4 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours
Servings: Makes 10 ice pops
- 1 bottle (20 ounces) Coke
- 5 ounces whiskey (I use Jack Daniel's Whiskey)
Here's how to make it:
- Open the bottle of Coke and allow it to go flat. This will take about an hour.
- Pour 1/2 an ounce (1 tablespoon) of whiskey into 10 ice pop molds.
- Fill with Coke.
- Put the molds into the freezer for about 4 hours or overnight.
Variation: Use Cherry Coke to make cherry whiskey ice pops.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Pop Molds $6 & Up
Measuring Shot Glasses $6 & Up
Coke (20 Ounces) $2 & Up
Cherry Coke $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.