Moist 5-Ingredient Pecan Pie Muffins Recipe Simplifies Thanksgiving Dessert by Donna John
A muffin that tastes like a pecan pie? Sign me up! This easy pecan pie muffin recipe has just five ingredients and takes only about 30 minutes to make. They are not only quick and easy, but moist and absolutely delicious. Is it a snack, or is it dessert? Not sure but either way, after one bite, you'll have a huge smile on your face.
To make these pecan pie muffins you will need just a few basic ingredients. Here is your sweet shopping list: flour, brown sugar, pecans, eggs and butter. Mix all the ingredients together and bake for about 20 minutes.
These pecan pie muffins are sure to be a hit this fall season. Serve them for dessert or as a sweet snack. Make a batch or two (or three) for Thanksgiving!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- Change things up by making these muffins with walnuts or almonds.
- Store the muffins in an airtight container in the counter.
- For the moistest muffins, do not overbake.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, sugar and pecans in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs until foamy. Add the butter and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry until just combined.
- Pour the batter into muffin tins lined with cupcake liners. Fill each muffin tin almost full with the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 17.1g
Saturated Fat: 9.2g
Total Carbohydrate: 21.6g
Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
Total Sugars: 15.9g
Vitamin D: 13mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.