Caramel Cheesecake Pecan Pie Recipe: Thanksgiving Will Never Be the Same by 30Seconds Food
Don't stress about Thanksgiving menu planning! Can't decide if you want to make a pecan pie or cheesecake for Thanksgiving? Combine the two with this fabulous cheesecake caramel pecan pie recipe. We'll bet that this sweet cheesecake caramel pecan pie recipe will be the first dessert to go, and the most requested recipe, during the holidays this year.
To make this easy cheesecake caramel pecan pie recipe you will need just seven simple ingredients. Here is your shopping list: a pie crust, cream cheese, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, pecans and caramel sauce.
Serve this sweet cheesecake pecan pie for dessert with a cup of coffee or hot tea. Yum!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Servings: 8 (makes 1 pie)
- refrigerated or frozen pie crust, thawed
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs, at room temperature (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel sauce
- Pie Plate
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
- Aluminum Foil
- Airtight Containers
- Rolling Pin
- Cover the pie crust edges with foil if they begin to get too brown during baking.
- Try this recipe with almonds, cashews, macadamia nuts or walnuts instead of pecans.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pie crust into a deep dish pie plate. Flute the edges.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla together. Pour into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the top.
- Combine the remaining eggs and caramel sauce. Mix well and pour over the pecans.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes. Cool for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 20.6g
Saturated Fat: 5.6g
Total Carbohydrate: 69.5g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Total Sugars: 53.2g
Vitamin D: 8mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.