Creamy Cajun Chicken Salad Recipe Has a Little Attitude by Donna John
A local deli has the most amazing Cajun chicken salad. After craving it one too many times at home, this chicken salad recipe was born.
Serve this easy, creamy, spicy Cajun chicken salad recipe over lettuce or piled onto your favorite bread. It's definitely chicken salad with some attitude!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 - 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 3 - 4 chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion (optional)
- lettuce or bread, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over lettuce or as a sandwich filling.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cajun Seasoning $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $2 & Up
Chicken Salad Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.