3-Ingredient Cheesecake Recipe: This Creamy Cheesecake Recipe Has Just 3 Ingredients in the Filling by 30Seconds Food
The filling of this cheesecake recipe does just have three ingredients. So easy! You could bake it without a crust, buy why? Make a simple graham cracker crust or cookie crust (think shortbread cookies, pumpkin cookies, molasses cookies, chocolate cookies, etc.) and it ups the ante on this easy cheesecake recipe. It's fall, so whip up some pumpkin spice caramel sauce and drizzle it over the top. Perfection. You could also top it with fruit or whipped cream.
Prep Time: 15 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours and 15 minutes plus chill time
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 5 eggs, separated
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the crust ingredients.
- Wrap aluminum foil tightly around the bottom of a springform pan that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat until combined. Add the egg yolks and beat until fully combined and smooth.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes. Fold the egg whites into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Set the pan inside a larger baking pan. Pour hot water into the pan until it's about 1/3 of the way up the sides of the springform pan to create a water bath.
- Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 50 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake remain there for about 1 hour. Cool completely before refrigerating it to chill completely.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Springform Pans $10 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Graham Crackers $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.