This Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe Is What to Serve With Tacos (or Anything!) by 30Seconds Food
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 – 2 tablespoons water
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a pot. Add the rice and cook, stirring, until it gets light brown.
- Add the chicken stock and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook until rice is just tender.
- To a blender, add almost all of the cilantro (save a little for garnish), lime juice, garlic and water. Blend. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add more water if it’s too thick.
- Pour cilantro mixture into the rice. Mix well. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Garnish with additional cilantro and lime wedges.