Rachael Ray's Easy Pumpkin Quesadillas Recipe Is an Unexpected Way to Enjoy Pumpkin (They're Yum-O) by Katie Lewis
Appetizers Snacks Side Dishes Vegetarian
5 months ago
Add to collection
Looking for a fresh way to celebrate all things pumpkin? Rachael Ray’s pumpkin quesadillas recipe is an unexpected way to enjoy pumpkin.
These pumpkin quesadillas are an easy appetizer, snack or side dish. They're a simple and delish vegetarian dish. Or, as Rachael would say, yum-o!
Cuisine: Mexican / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups canned pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Here's how you make them:
- In a bowl, stir pumpkin and cumin together.
- Spread mixture over four of the tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese and nuts. Cover with the remaining four tortillas.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-low in skillet and cook each quesadilla, turning once and adding more oil between batches, until browned, about 3 minutes each.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.