2-Ingredient Cheese Snack Crackers Recipe: Baked Cheese Crackers Recipe That's Keto Friendly by Donna John
Looking for a cheesy snack that's low carb? This easy baked cracker recipe is made with slices of cheese. That's it. Toss on some taco seasoning and you've got a fun, keto-friendly snack that's super easy to make.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced cheddar cheese (I used Sargento medium cheddar)
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the cheese into small squares. You should get about 9 squares per slice.
- Sprinkle in the taco seasoning and gently toss to coat.
- Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper. Lay the cheese squares out so they are not touching.
- Bake in a preheated 250-degree F oven for 40 minutes. Allow to cool on the pan before removing to paper towels. The paper towels will help soak up some of the grease released from the cheese. Store in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Paper Towels $4 & Up
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Cheese Crackers $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.