Healthy Smoothie Recipe: This 4-Ingredient Strawberry Smoothie Recipe Is Summer In a Cup by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup milk or your choice
- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 banana, cut in chunks and frozen
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into two cups.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Healthy Quick & Easy Smoothies: 100 No-Fuss Recipes Under 300 Calories You Can Make With 5 Ingredients $13
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.