Tuna Ceviche With Cilantro Avocado Recipe: This Easy Ceviche Recipe Is an Explosion of Summer In Your Mouth by 30Seconds Food
Light, bright, refreshing and packed with flavor, this easy tuna ceviche recipe with cilantro, creamy avocado, tart lime, spicy jalapeno and crunchy onion is an explosion of summer in your mouth. Impressive as it looks, the simplicity of this ceviche recipe makes it a wonderful lunch, light dinner or appetizer for get-togethers or just because.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound sushi-grade tuna, cut into small pieces
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, diced
Here's how to make it:
- Put the tuna, onion, lime juice, jalapeno and cilantro into a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently fold in the avocado. (If you have time, let it sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes so flavors can meld.)
- Serve in a bowl or gently press into round molds on individual serving plates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ceviche Cookbooks $5 & Up
Mixing Bowls $8 & Up
Round Molds $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.