This Baked Olives Recipe With Feta & Fresh Herbs Is a Charcuterie Board Lover's Dream by 30Seconds Food
When the briny, pungent flavor of olives are baked and served hot with feta and fresh herbs, the results will punch you right in your taste buds. This baked olive recipe needs to be on your next charcuterie board. For even more flavor, drizzle with a little balsamic reduction.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup kalamata olives, drained
- 1 cup green olives, drained
- 1/2 cup feta cheese cubes
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- chopped fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, oregano, etc.)
- white sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the olives, feta, capers, olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes and herbs. Toss gently to combine. Pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Garnish with more chopped herbs, fresh cracked black pepper and white sesame seeds, if desired. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Charcuterie Boards $10 & Up
Kalamata Olives $4 & Up
Green Olives $4 & Up
Feta $5 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Capers $3 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
White Sesame Seeds $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.