Quick Soba Noodles Recipe With Chicken & Vegetables: 20-Minute Japanese Stir-fry Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Soba is a Japanese buckwheat noodle that can be served hot or cold. This quick and easy soba with chicken and vegetables recipe is ready in about 20 minutes and is a crowd pleaser.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 package (12 ounces) soba, cooked according to package directions
Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 2 - 4 hot peppers (optional)
- sesame seeds, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, ginger, chicken, onion and mushrooms.. Cook until browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the green beans and hot peppers, if using, and cook about 3 minutes more.
- Stir in the noodles and sauce, Heat through. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Mirin $4 & Up
Sriracha $3 & Up
Oyster Sauce $3 & Up
Soba $4 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.