Amazing 2-Ingredient Chocolate Cookies (Gluten-free, No Flour, Refined Sugar, Butter or Eggs) by 30Seconds Food
You can turn dates and cocoa powder into a chewy, chocolatey cookie. Seriously! This easy, gluten-free, two-ingredient chocolate cookie recipe really is amazing.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 15 minutes to soak dates
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 cookies
- 16 pitted Medjool dates, soaked in warm water for 15 minutes and drained
- 7 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Here's how to make it:
- Put the soaked dates into a blender or food processor. Blend until a paste forms.
- Add the cocoa powder and pulse until a ball forms.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of the dough, form a ball and place it on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. (You may have to dust your hands with a little cocoa powder to keep dough from sticking.) Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Flatten the balls to form round cookies.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
No-bake Variation: Put the flattened cookies into the refrigerator to firm up for about 1 hour. This will be a softer cookie.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Parchment Paper $4 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Food Processors $25 & Up
Medjool Dates $6 & Up
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.