2-Ingredient Healthy Chocolate Cookies Recipe Has a Surprising Ingredient by 30Seconds Food
Beans are one of the foods that women should try to eat weekly. What if we told you that you could eat your beans in a cookie? This easy two-ingredient black bean chocolate cookie recipe is moist, chocolatey and loaded with protein. The cookie gets its protein from black beans. The beans not only up the nutritional value of this cookie recipe, but help make it moist, chewy and delicious.
The health benefits of black beans are vast and range from possibly reducing blood sugar, preventing cancer, improving eye and heart health and helping with weight loss. Black beans are loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, folate, magnesium, iron and potassium.
Serve these two-ingredient cookies as a snack or even an on-to-go breakfast. Store the moist chocolate cookies in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen cookies
- 1 can (14 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 box (15 ounces) chocolate cake mix
Here's how to make it:
- Put the beans and water into a blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the cake mix into a mixing bowl. Add the beans. Stir until just combined.
- Put tablespoons full of the dough onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 8 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.