Copycat Salata Herb Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe Is Herb-a-licious by Donna John
The fresh herb vinaigrette at Salata is one of my favorites. (Pro tip: You can buy it to go and they will put it in a plastic salad dressing cruet for you.) But if you feel like making it at home, this copycat salad dressing is pretty darn close.
This easy copycat Italian herb salad dressing recipe adds an herbal kick to your salads. Add whatever fresh herbs you have on hand.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 small bunch Italian flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil leaves
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave nectar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, red wine vinegar and honey into a blender or food processor. Blend.
- Slowly start to drizzle in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the crushed red pepper flakes, if using.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.