One-Pan Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe Is on Your Plate in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Think you have to simmer Bolognese sauce all day? Nope! This easy spaghetti Bolognese recipe cooks in one pan and takes about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large carrot, diced small
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red wine or chicken broth
- 1 can (28 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package (12 ounces) spaghetti noodles or your favorite pasta
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef, onion and carrot in a skillet with a lid until beef is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Pour in the wine and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, water and noodles. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes or until pasta is to desired doneness. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.