This Bangin' Beef Bulgogi Recipe Is on Fire & Cooks in 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Bulgogi means "fire meat," and this easy bulgogi meat recipe is on fire because it gets you out of the kitchen fast! Marinate the beef the day before so it's ready to roll when you are.
If you're used to eating bulgogi bowls, then you'll love this simple steak recipe that cooks in 10 minutes. Serve this bulgogi beef recipe over rice and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Prep Time: 2 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
- 2 pounds ribeye or sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce or gochujang
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- cooked rice
- fresh cilantro
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a plastic zipper bag or bowl. Add the beef. Refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat the oil in a skillet over high heat. Drain the marinade and add about half the beef to the skillet. Cook until well browned on all sides, about 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with the remaining meat.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Chili Garlic Sauce $3 & Up
Gochujang $4 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Rice $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.