Easy Ground Beef Taco Potato Casserole Recipe Is Incredible by 30Seconds Food
This easy potato casserole recipe can be served as a main dish, hearty (very hearty!) side dish and makes a perfect potluck dish. Be sure to print several copies of the recipe, because you're sure to get asked for it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 to 8
- 6 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (divided)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water about 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a skillet. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the taco seasoning, tomato sauce, salsa and corn. Mix well and cook about 5 minutes.
- Layer half of the potatoes in a 13x9-inch baking pan. Pour on half of the alfredo sauce and sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Top with half of the ground beef mixture. Repeat with more potatoes, alfredo sauce 1 cup of cheese and remaining ground beef mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes. Top with the remaining cheese and cook until cheese is bubbly, about 5 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Whole Kernel Corn $1 & Up
Tomato Sauce $1 & Up
Salsa $2 & Up
Alfredo Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.