Quick Queso Blanco Cheese Dip Recipe Uses an Ingredient We Love by 30Seconds Food
Every get-together needs queso! White is the new yellow when it comes to queso dip. Creamy and cheesy with just the right amount of spice, this easy queso blanco cheese dip recipe is one appetizer you'll want to sink your chips into. Serve this delicious dip recipe at your next get-together, or just anytime you need a serious snack or a zesty sauce. So easy, and so good!
The ingredient we love is the can of evaporated milk, which can always be in your pantry. The milk adds creaminess and richness to this queso blanco recipe. (Here are more recipes using evaporated milk.) Here is your shopping list for this Mexican cheese dip recipe: a can of evaporated milk, flour, white American cheese, mozzarella cheese, pickled jalapenos, chili powder and cilantro, if you're a fan.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 pound (16 ounces) white American cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapenos, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- If the queso is too thick, simply add a little more milk.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the milk in a saucepot. Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Right before the milk begins to simmer, reduce heat to low and start adding the cheese in small amounts, whisking constantly.
- When all the cheese in incorporated and mixture is smooth, stir in the jalapenos, chili powder and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 14.7g
Saturated Fat: 9.6g
Total Carbohydrate: 5.2g
Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
Total Sugars: 3.1g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.