Spicy 5-Ingredient Beer Cheese Dip Recipe Is What to Dunk Your Pretzels Into by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup beer
- 1 box (16 ounces) processed cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomatoes with green chiles
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large saucepan, cook the onions in the butter until soft.
- Add the beer and simmer for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cubed cheese and tomatoes and green chiles. Cook until completely melted, stirring often.
- Serve with pretzels or toasted bread cubes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.