Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Recipe: Put Some Fall Flavors Into Your Day by 30Seconds Food
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk or regular milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the oats, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
- Combine the pumpkin puree, milk, egg whites, vanilla, maple syrup and nuts in another bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well. Pour into an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.