Quick Buffalo Chicken Pasta Recipe Will Wow Your Tastebuds by Dawn Taylor
This delicious buffalo chicken pasta dinner is one of the quickest and easiest pastas I’ve ever made, and it is super yummy! In a previous recipe, I wrote about cooking a whole chicken or turkey and using the meat for multiple meals and recipes. This buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese recipe is one I threw together after a grueling workout when I did not feel like cooking anything at all!
I knew I had some chicken in the fridge leftover from a whole chicken and I quickly grabbed some readily available items in my fridge and cupboard to make what was an awesome pasta I will surely make again. It's on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Mine was a dinner for one, so the chicken recipe here will be for four people. You can adjust accordingly for fewer or more people. It’s the type of meal that exact measurements aren’t going to be necessary. I hope you enjoy this meal as much as I did! Serve this easy recipe with your favorite side dishes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Wing Sauce or your favorite buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 8-ounce box elbow macaroni or your favorite pasta, cooked according to package directions (do not rinse after draining)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- boneless cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
- Soup Pot
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Soup Bowls
- Salt and Pepper
- Mixing Bowl
- You can buy precooked rotisserie chicken at most grocery stores and even some big box stores.
- Canned chicken (drained) would work in a pinch.
- Add veggies or other spices to suit your preferences.
- I love spicy food, but if you want to tone it down, you can use mild buffalo sauce and can add a little melted cream cheese or ranch dressing to lessen the kick. There are many no-name brands of wing sauce, and many levels of heat.
Here's how to make it:
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine the wing sauce, salt, pepper, garlic, broth, olive oil and onion salt. Stir well. Heat about a minute and set aside.
- In a large pot, combine the cooked pasta and sauce. Cook on low heat about 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Add chicken and cook about 2 more minutes. Add Parmesan cheese right before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 19g
Saturated Fat: 4.5g
Total Carbohydrate: 85.8g
Dietary Fiber: 3.7g
Total Sugars: 3.1g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.