Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta Recipe With Crispy Parmesan Chicken Will Leave Your Family Speechless by Chef Gigi
Everyone will have a happy plate when you make this crispy chicken breasts recipe with lemon garlic pasta. The juicy, crispy chicken sits on a bed of spaghetti that's bathed in a creamy, lemony, garlicy sauce. Yum!
Cuisine: Italian / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced thin horizontally
- 12 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs or panko
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated fine
- 1/4 cup flour
Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta
- 8 ounce spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- juice of 1 lemon
- 5 - 6 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- In a shallow baking dish combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and flour. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt 6 tablespoons of the butter. Place the chicken breasts in the butter. Remove the chicken and then dredge through the breadcrumb mixture. Coat well.
- Over medium-high, heat a large sauté pan with the remaining butter and olive oil. Cook the chicken cutlets about 4 to 5 minutes each side until crispy and cooked through.
- Add the cream, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to a large skillet. Whisk together and cook over medium-high heat until it starts to reduce and thicken, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and discard the garlic.
- Add sauce to the drained pasta. Coat well. Serve the chicken sliced on top of with the pasta and garnish with chopped fresh parsley and lemon.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.