This Oven-Baked Zucchini Fries Recipe Is Snacking Done Right by 30Seconds Food
Not taking anything away from our friend, the potato, but these oven-baked zucchini fries hit the spot when you're craving something crunchy. Dip these vegetable sticks in ranch dressing or marinara sauce – or get wild and dunk them in spicy Serrano-avocado sauce.
- 4 - 5 zucchini, cut into sticks
- 1 cup panko
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the panko, Parmesan and Italian seasoning, if using. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put the flour into a small bowl and the egg in another bowl.
- Dredge the zucchini in the flour, dip into the egg and then coat with the panko-cheese mixture. Place on baking sheet that’s been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown. Serve with desired dipping sauce.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Panko Bread Crumbs $2 & Up
Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Marinara Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.