Easy Spinach Parmesan Balls Recipe: This Parmesan Spinach Balls Appetizer Recipe Will Make You the MVP by 30Seconds Food
Moist, flavorful, easy to make and transport, this delicious Parmesan spinach balls recipe will quickly be a top pick for tailgating, potlucks and get-togethers. These appetizers are great as-is, or dunk them in remoulade, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, honey mustard dressing, Serrano-avocado sauce or honey mustard barbecue sauce.
One bite, and your family and friends will make you the MVP of the day. They don't need to know how easy these yummy snacks are to make!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix, chopped fine
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or 4 green onion tops, chopped fine
- 3 eggs
Here's how to make them:
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Form into balls.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven about 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. (Baking time will be affected by the size of the spinach balls.) Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.