This Lavender Lemonade Recipe Is a Soothing & Refreshing Summer Sip by Chef Gigi Gaggero, 30Seconds.com Resident Chef
Adding lavender to your lemonade is not only tasty, but also a great way to enhance the fantastic medicinal qualities of lavender. Lavender is a wonderfully aromatic herb that soothes the senses.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 12 cups pure water
- 1 cup raw organic honey
- 5 - 20 drops lavender pure organic essential oil
- 8 - 10 lemons, peeled and juiced
- lavender sprigs, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Adjust tartness or sweetness by adding or extracting honey or lemon.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.