This Lavender Lemonade Recipe Is a Soothing & Refreshing Summer Sip by Chef Gigi
2 years ago
Add to collection
Adding lavender to your lemonade is not only tasty, but also a great way to enhance the fantastic medicinal qualities of lavender. Lavender is a wonderfully aromatic herb that soothes the senses.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 12 cups pure water
- 1 cup raw organic honey
- 5 - 20 drops lavender pure organic essential oil
- 8 - 10 lemons, peeled and juiced
- lavender sprigs, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Adjust tartness or sweetness by adding or extracting honey or lemon.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Raw Honey $6 & Up
Lavender Essential Oil $5 & Up
Lavender Seeds $3 & Up
Lavender Cookbooks $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.