This Lavender Lemonade Recipe Is a Soothing & Refreshing Summer Sip by Chef Gigi Gaggero
Adding lavender to your lemonade is not only tasty, but also a great way to enhance the fantastic medicinal qualities of lavender. Lavender is a wonderfully aromatic herb that soothes the senses.
- 12 cups pure water
- 1 cup raw organic honey
- 5 - 20 drops lavender pure organic essential oil
- 8 - 10 lemons, peeled and juiced
- lavender sprigs, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Adjust tartness or sweetness by adding or extracting honey or lemon.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.