How to Make a Perfect Gallon of Iced Tea (Sweet & Unsweet) by Donna John
As 30Seconds contributor Holly Budde mentioned during her #30Seconds Twitter chat, down south we drink iced tea all the time. This summer, be sure to have plenty refreshing iced tea – sweet and unsweet – ready for your family.
- 6 family-size tea bags
- 1 gallon water, brought to a boil
- 1 – 1 1/3 cups sugar
- lemons and limes, cut into wedges (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Carefully pour the boiling water into a gallon pitcher or drink dispenser.
- Add the sugar, if making sweet tea. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Add the tea bags, letting the string hang over the side. Allow to steep.
- Serve immediately over lots of ice or put in the fridge until ready to serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.