How to Make a Perfect Gallon of Iced Tea (Sweet & Unsweet)! by Donna John
As 30Seconds contributor Holly Budde mentioned during her #30Seconds Twitter chat, down south we drink iced tea all the time. This summer, be sure to have plenty refreshing iced tea – sweet and unsweet – ready for your guests.
- 6 family-size tea bags
- 1 gallon water, brought to a boil
- 1 – 1 1/3 cups sugar
- lemons and limes, cut into wedges (optiona)
Here’s how to make it:
- Carefully pour the boiling water into a gallon pitcher or drink dispenser.
- Add the sugar, if making sweet tea. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Add the tea bags, letting the string hang over the side. Allow to steep.
- Serve immediately over lots of ice or put in the fridge until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.