Steak Marinade Recipes: Try This Easy Liquid Meat Marinade on Your Next Steak Night by Donna John
Being from Texas, we eat steak a lot. Most times mine are sprinkled with salt, pepper and drizzled with a little olive oil before hitting the grill. After trying a steak that had been soaked in a liquid marinade, this easy recipe hit the steak-night rotation.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (packed)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste (optional)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a plastic zipper bag or bowl.
- Add the steaks and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Remove from marinade and grill as desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $6 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Parlsey Flakes $3 & Up
Dried Basil $3 & Up
Ground Pepper $2 & Up
Hot Pepper Sauce $1 & Up
Plastic Storage Bags $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.