Ham & Cheese Egg Cups Are Breakfast or Brunch in One Bite by Renee Herren
a year ago
Are you looking for a quick and easy breakfast or brunch recipe? Ham and cheese egg cups are just that! My family loves them!
- ham, sliced
- shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make them:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line each cup with a slice of ham and sprinkle cheese on the bottom.
- Crack an egg in each ham cup. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are cooked through, about 12-15 minutes (depending on how runny you like your yolks). Garnish with parsley and serve.