Easy Eggs Benedict Recipe Is Pure Brunch Perfection (and May Help a Hangover) by 30Seconds Food
What foods come to mind when you think of Sunday brunch? For us, it's hard not to imagine a delicious platter of Eggs Benedict.
Eggs Benedict is a classic breakfast and brunch recipe. It starts with an English muffin, each side topped with Canadian bacon, a poached egg, and hollandaise sauce. Eggs Benedict is said to have been created in a New York City restaurant to cure a customer's hangover! Does it work? Some people swear by it, but you be the judge!
If you think Eggs Benedict too complicated to make at home and should only be ordered in a restaurant, think again. This easy recipe for Eggs Benedict uses a blender Hollandaise sauce. With just a few simple steps, you can make an epic brunch for the family in no time. Eggs Benedict is also perfect as breakfast for dinner!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 recipe blender Hollandaise sauce
- 1 English muffin
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 slices Canadian bacon or prosciutto
- 2 poached eggs
- green onion tops, fresh parsley or fresh chives, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare your blender Hollandaise sauce. Set aside.
- Spread the English muffins with a thin layer of butter. Toast. Place on your serving plate(s).
- Put the Canadian bacon into a hot skillet and brown on both sides. Place on top of the toasted muffin.
- Poach your eggs. Drain and place one on top of the Canadian bacon.
- Spoon the Hollandaise sauce over the top. Sprinkle with the chopped green onion tops. Serve immediately.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Breakfast Cookbooks $3 & Up
Egg Cookbooks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.