Easy Christmas Appetizers: Think Outside the Box With This Cranberry & Cream Cheese Rollups Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Fall and winter means cranberries! Think outside the box (aka cranberry sauce) with cranberries this year by making these simple rollups loaded with fresh herbs and dried cranberries. What a fun addition to your holiday table – or anytime! Experiment with different combinations of herbs to create your own unique appetizer.
- flour tortillas
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, chives, oregano, thyme, basil, rosemary, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Here's how to make them:
- Whip the cream cheese and garlic salt until fluffy.
- Stir in the herbs and cranberries.
- Spread mixture onto flour tortillas and roll up.
- Cut into rounds with a sharp knife. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.