Easy 5-Ingredient Cranberry Rollups Recipe Is the Perfect Thanksgiving Appetizer by 30Seconds Food
Fall and winter means cranberries! Think outside the box (aka cranberry sauce) with cranberries this year by making these simple rollups loaded with fresh herbs and dried cranberries. What a fun addition to your Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday table – or anytime.
To make these creamy, tart, low-sodium cranberry rollups you will need flour tortillas, cream cheese, fresh herbs, garlic salt and dried cranberries. The cream cheese, herbs, garlic salt and dried cranberries are mixed together, then spread onto flour tortillas. Roll them up and cut into vegetarian pinwheels. Done!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 10 - 12 flour tortillas
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, chives, oregano, thyme, basil, rosemary, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Experiment with different combinations of herbs to create your own unique appetizer. You could use dried cherries instead of cranberries or even dried chopped apricots or dates.
- Store the rollups in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Here's how to make it:
- Whip the cream cheese and garlic salt until fluffy.
- Stir in the herbs and cranberries.
- Spread mixture onto flour tortillas and roll up.
- Cut into rounds with a sharp knife. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 8.3g
Saturated Fat: 5g
Total Carbohydrate: 8.1g
Dietary Fiber: 1.5g
Total Sugars: 0.4g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.