Best Cocktail Recipes: There's Always Thyme to Make This Grapefruit, Vodka & Gin Cocktail by 30Seconds Food
Is your herb garden overflowing with thyme? Good! Then you have the perfect excuse to make this refreshing grapefruit cocktail. If not, buy some at the grocery store.
- 1 bunch fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 large grapefruit, juiced
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup gin
- club soda
- thyme sprigs, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Make the simple syrup by combining the thyme, sugar and water in a pot. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook about 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- To make the cocktail, add the grapefruit juice, vodka, gin and 2 tablespoons of the simple syrup into a drink shaker. Shake.
- Pour over ice and add a splash of club soda. Garnish with a thyme sprig.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.