Tequila Sunrise Cocktail: How to Make This Oldie-But-Goodie! by Kim Kusiciel
The words "sunrise" and "tequila" are only acceptable together if you're talking about this Tequila Sunrise cocktail! Personally, I am a wine girl, but every once in a while I like to mix things up. An oldie-but-goodie drink that I like in the summer is the delicious Tequila Sunrise. It's the perfect cocktail for a hot summer night or while on vacation in a beautiful tropical oasis. You can order it or make your own!
- 2 1/2 cups ice
- 1 ounce Grenadine
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 1.5 ounces tequila
- 1 cherry
- 1 orange slice
Here's how you make it:
- Fill a highball glass with 1 1/2 cups ice and set aside.
- In a shaker with a strainer top, combine tequila and orange juice. Add in 1 cup of ice. Stir and then strain mixture into the prepared glass.
- With a steady hand, slowly pour in grenadine and let it settle into the bottom of the glass.
- Garnish with a fun straw, a cherry and an orange slice.
- Stir with the straw before drinking.
Enjoy this fun drink on your patio and pretend you are soaking up the rays and smelling the breeze off the ocean, no matter where you live!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: