Life-Changing 3-Ingredient Chicken Ranch Tacos Recipe: On the Table in 20 Minutes by Donna John
Have leftover chicken? With this easy chicken tacos recipe, you can have a kid- and adult-friendly dinner on the table in minutes. This chicken taco recipe is so easy, it just may change your life (or at least how you think about dinner).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- taco shells, tostada shells or flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- optional toppings: shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, pico de gallo, avocado, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, ranch dressing, serrano and avocado sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Add the chicken and dry taco seasoning mix to a skillet (do not add water). Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the ranch dressing and cook about 3 to 4 minutes more. Spoon into shells or onto tortillas and add desired toppings.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ranch Dressing $3 & Up
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Taco Shells $2 & Up
Tortillas $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.