This Copycat Salsa Recipe Tastes Like Chili's® Famous Salsa by Donna John
Some jarred salsas are OK, but nothing beats homemade – and who doesn't love Chili's® Bar & Grill's salsa? This copycat recipe combines pantry and fresh ingredients, and the results are addicting!
All you need to make this famous salsa recipe is a can of tomatoes with green chiles, a can of whole peeled tomatoes, a can of diced jalapenos, yellow onion, garlic salt, ground cumin, fresh cilantro and fresh diced tomatoes. The cilantro and tomatoes are optional, but recommended.
If you like chunkier salsa like me, add the additional stir-ins. Serve this homemade Mexican salsa with tortilla chips (try this homemade tortilla chips recipe) or use in your favorite recipes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (14 ounces) tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes, plus juice
- 1 tablespoons canned diced jalapenos (not pickled)
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (or more, to taste)
- chopped onion
- fresh chopped cilantro
- diced fresh tomato
- Add some fresh jalapeno add the end for some heat.
- Store the salsa in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- If you can't find canned jalapenos, use pickled jalapenos in a jar.
Here's how to make it:
- Add the salsa ingredients to a blender. Pulse a few times, but not too much. You want it to stay a little chunky.
- Pour into a bowl and add additional chopped onion, tomato and the fresh cilantro. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 4.3g
Dietary Fiber: 1.2g
Total Sugars: 3g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.