Put This Easy Eggs Benedict Recipe on Your Brunch or Breakfast Menu by 30Seconds Food
Eggs Benedict is a classic breakfast and brunch recipe. Think it's too complicated to make at home? Think again! This easy recipe uses a blender Hollandaise sauce. With just a few simple steps, you'll make an epic brunch for the family in no time.
- 1 recipe blender Hollandaise sauce
- English muffins
- Canadian bacon or prosciutto
- poached eggs
- green onion tops, fresh parsley or fresh chives, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare your blender Hollandaise sauce. Set aside.
- Spread the English muffins with a thin layer of butter. Toast. Place on your serving plate(s).
- Put the Canadian bacon into a hot skillet and brown on both sides. Place on top of the toasted muffin.
- Poach your eggs. Drain and place one on top of the Canadian bacon.
- Spoon the Hollandaise sauce over the top. Sprinkle with the chopped green onion tops. Serve immediately.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.