Blender Hollandaise Sauce: Put the Whisk Away & Try This Easy Recipe! by Gwen Johnson
Think making homemade Hollandaise sauce requires a lot of technique and whisking? Well, if you make it on the stove, yes. But if you make this easy blender Hollandaise sauce recipe, it's as easy as pushing a button (literally). Try it on Eggs Benedict, spooned over vegetables or drizzled over fish.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper (optional)
- 1/4 - 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the egg yolks, lemon juice and salt in a blender. Blend until it gets lighter in color, about 30 seconds.
- Reduce blender speed to low and slowly drizzle in the butter.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. Add more lemon juice and black pepper, if needed. Pulse again to combine. Use immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $23 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.