Creamy 6-Ingredient Blender Hollandaise Sauce Recipe Makes Almost Everything Taste Better by 30Seconds Food
Creamy Hollandaise sauce. The savory flavor is enough to make us go weak in the knees! But you may think this decadent sauce recipe is too complicated to make at home.
If you think making homemade Hollandaise sauce requires a lot of time, technique and whisking, you may be thinking of how it's made on the stove. But if you make this easy blender Hollandaise sauce recipe, making your own Hollandaise sauce is as easy as pushing a button (literally). And your Hollandaise sauce will be ready in only about 10 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste (optional)
- 1/4 - 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the egg yolks, lemon juice and salt in a blender. Blend until it gets lighter in color, about 30 seconds.
- Reduce blender speed to low and slowly drizzle in the butter.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. Add more lemon juice and black pepper, if needed. Pulse again to combine. Use immediately.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.