How to Make Easy Pesto Pizza (Fast & Only 3 Ingredients)! by Belinda Lichty Clarke
Tonight, try a new twist on pizza – and only three ingredients needed!
- 1 ready-made pizza crust (thin style)
- 1 small tub pesto
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts
Here’s how you make it:
- Heat the pesto for about a minute in the microwave. Cover the top of the pesto with a paper towel to absorb the oil.
- Carefully remove the pesto and pour off the oil that has risen to the top. This ensures that your pizza “sauce” is mostly pesto and not as oily. Spread the pesto evenly over the ready-made crust.
- Top with the drained, quartered artichoke hearts and additional toppings, if using.
- Bake until crispy.
Variations: Add fresh mozzarella or ricotta cheese and fresh spinach. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and grated Parmesan cheese. Need some meat? Try Canadian bacon or shredded, cooked chicken breast.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.