National Prosecco Day: Toast Life With This Lemon Elderflower Cocktail by 30Seconds Food
Lemon and elderflower just sounds refreshing. Add bubbly prosecco and it's the perfect drink to toast birthdays, holidays – or any day, for that matter.
- Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG or your favorite prosecco
- 1 - 2 ounces St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
- 2 - 3 drops Angostura bitters
- lemon rind (as garnish)
Here's how to make it:
- Place St. Germain Elderflower liqueur into a cocktail glass and add drops of Angostura bitters.
- Fill glass with prosecco to mix.
- Top with twist of lemon.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.