Singapore Sling: How to Make This Fruity Gin-based Cocktail! by 30Seconds Food
The gin-based Singapore Sling was developed in the 1900s by Ngiam Tong Boon, a bartender working at the Long Bar in the Raffles Hotel in Singapore. It's said that every Singpore Sling is made differently. Here's an easy recipe to start out with. Put on your favorite song and sing as you pour yourself one for the weekend! Cheers!
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce cherry brandy
- 1/4 ounce triple sec
- 1/4 ounce Benedictine (an herbal liqueur)
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- juice from half a lime
- maraschino cherry, lime slice, orange slice or pineapple spear, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Fill a drink shaker with ice.
- Add all ingredients and shake.
- Pour into a glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry, orange slice, lime slice or pineapple spear and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: