Easy, Cheesy Creamed Spinach Recipe is Ready in 15 Minutes (No Oven Required) by 30Seconds Food
Have some kids (or adults) who won't eat their spinach? We'll bet if you add cream and cheese they will. This easy, cheesy creamed spinach recipe will make just about anyone want to eat their vegetables.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 bags (10 ounces each) baby spinach
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 a small onion, minced
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup of your favorite shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here’s how to make it:
- Add the spinach and water to a large skillet. Cook until spinach is wilted. Put in a colander and push out as much of the water as you can.
- Melt the butter in the same skillet. Add the garlic and onion and cook until soft.
- Add the spinach, whipping cream and cheeses. Cook until melted and thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.