Acini Di What? How to Make Acini Di Pepe With Zucchini & Parmesan! by Donna John
Tired of the same ol' rice or potato side dishes? Try this easy recipe for acini di pepe with zucchini and Parmesan. What is acini di pepe? Acini di pepe is a form of pasta and means "grains of pepper" in Italian. If you can't find acini di pepe, you could substitute orzo or pastina. And guess what? Your picky eater won't even know the zucchini is there.
- 1 cup acini di pepe
- 1 zucchini, finely shredded using a grater
- juice from 1 lemon
- zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Cook acini di pepe according to package directions. Drain well.
- Add zucchini, butter, lemon juice, lemon zest and Parmesan. Mix well.
- Season with black pepper, to taste. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.