Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing Copycat Recipe: Easy Homemade Italian Dressing Mix Recipe by 30Seconds Food
There's nothing wrong with cutting open a packet of premade salad dressing mix, but if you have the time, making it from scratch is the way to go. This easy copycat recipe of that popular Italian salad dressing mix is full of flavor.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together all the ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container or jar.
Here's how to use it:
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.