Country ribs with a sweet, spicy and smoky rub will take you to Flavortown – even during a busy weeknight. Not a fan of country ribs? Use the rub on pork chops, pork loin or tenderloin.
- 4 - 6 country pork ribs (bone-in or boneless)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- olive oil
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the chili powder, brown sugar, smoked paprika and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Season the country ribs with salt and pepper on both sides. Rub the seasoning into all sides of the ribs.
- Put the ribs on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle ribs with olive oil.
- Cook in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30-45 minutes, depending on how big the ribs are. Turn them over once during the cooking time. You can also baste occasionally, if desired, with the liquid that cooks out.