Honey, Stay-in-Bread Pudding: A No-Fuss, Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipe! by Tina Haupert
Made with whole-grain bread, vanilla Greek yogurt, low-fat milk, honey, vanilla protein powder and cinnamon, this breakfast is just as satisfying as it is delicious. I use Sundays to meal prep lots of veggies and meats, but also breakfast. It’s so easy to mix up a few batches and store in the refrigerator. Just grab and go for a fuss-free morning!
- 1 large slice whole grain bread
- 1/4 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 tablespoon honey plus 1/2 tablespoon for drizzling on top
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut bread into 16 small squares and add to a mason jar or container with a lid.
- In a small food processor or blender, combine Greek yogurt, milk, honey, protein powder and cinnamon. Pour over bread, allowing it to fully soak in. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, drizzle remaining honey on top, grab a spoon and dig in! Makes one serving.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 354, Fat total: 3 g, Carbohydrates: 55 g, Cholesterol: 5 mg, Sodium: 342 mg, Protein: 27 g, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Calories from fat: 8%
Learn more at Carrots 'N' Cake!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: