6-Ingredient Overnight Bread Pudding Recipe Is an Easy No-Bake, Make-Ahead Breakfast by Tina Haupert
Made with whole-grain bread, vanilla Greek yogurt, low-fat milk, honey, vanilla protein powder and cinnamon, this easy no-bake overnight bread pudding recipe is just as satisfying as it is delicious. You won't believe how simple it is to make a hearty (and healthy) make-ahead breakfast.
I use Sundays to meal prep lots of veggies and meats, but also breakfasts. It’s so easy to mix up a few batches of this delicious bread pudding and store in the refrigerator. Just grab and go for a fuss-free morning. Note: This bread pudding also makes an energizing snack or healthy dessert.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Refrigerate overnight
Total Time: 10 minutes plus overnight refrigeration
- 1 large slice whole grain bread
- 1/4 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 tablespoon honey plus 1/2 tablespoon for drizzling on top
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut bread into 16 small squares and add to a mason jar or container with a lid.
- In a small food processor or blender, combine Greek yogurt, milk, honey, protein powder and cinnamon. Pour over bread, allowing it to fully soak in. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, drizzle remaining honey on top, grab a spoon and dig in! Makes one serving.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 354, Fat total: 3 g, Carbohydrates: 55 g, Cholesterol: 5 mg, Sodium: 342 mg, Protein: 27 g, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Calories from fat: 8%
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Honey $4 & Up
Unsweetened Vanilla Protein Powder $10 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Mason Jars $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.